Monday 2 January 2017

Quick introduction to me and the Cranfield Australian Alumni Scholarship

For anyone interested in my background, please head over to the Cranfield Australian Alumni Scholarship (CAASF) webpage and have a look.

I strongly urge anyone with an interest in business education to consider this scholarship. The CAAS is truly distinctive, not only due to it being the largest dollar value scholarship awarded each year to an Australian, but because of its selection process and what you learn about yourself in the process.

For anyone doubting their ability to make it through the selection program or gain entry into Cranfield you needn't. Whilst the process is rigorous, anyone with a healthy dose of motivation and ambition can make it through. It's worth noting that I do not have a business background and do not hold any formal education after high school, so if I can do it... Anyone can!

No comments:

Post a Comment